Who all is going to the 3 doors down concert this weekend and where are your seats at?
Who all is going to the 3 doors down concert this weekend and where are your seats at?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
im headin 3 blocks down the road to see it. Uh we got pretty good seats, didnt go for the general admission but nethertheless we are about 100 feet from the stage. there really isnt a bad seat in the house.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i got floor tickets is all i kno.
I wish I could go but I have to work the flag football scramble at the college that day...someone let me know how it went please
im going
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
wheres it at [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
pikeville
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I'm going with my boyfriend, as well as my best friend Kristen and her boyfriend!
if you are seated on the floor im pretty sure its general admission.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Ill be there!
Bookmarks